Do you know your mood in the morning affects your entire daily routine? Yes, this is true! Mornings make or ruin your entire day. It depends on your mood. To start the beginning of your day always smiles. Smile boosts your metabolism and makes you happy. A smile is a healthy mixture of amused laughter and spectacle attitude. Smiling is the easiest way to stay fit and healthy. Exercise or productivity plays a vital role in your life and your mood (happy or sad) can affect the work rate.
Below are the most effective strategies for making your morning fresh and great.
- Do not manage your time, always manage your energy: If you think about it then you will realize that there is a big difference between time and energy. Manage your time as per energy and task.
- Schedule your morning in the night before: Always spend few minutes on planning or scheduling your mornings. This will save your time and will make a to-do list in the mind at the time you wake up.
- Always turn your phone off before sleeping or leave it in another room: Yes, you heard right. Always turn off your phone before sleeping because there are enormous activities like facebook twitter and more that disturbs your sleep or wakes you up. This will make you sleep peacefully and will not waste time in dividing your attention among useless tasks.
- Start your day with meditation: Welcome your morning with 10 minutes of meditation or game. These small morning efforts will boost your mood in the morning. Plan up your morning with a simple exercise. This will increase the blood circulation of your body and will make you healthy.
Now, let’s study the connection between moods and productivity.
The mood is what we deal in the life. The biggest role of mood is it affects your productivity all day. Mood mainly comprises two essential factors – positive and negative affect. It goes vice-versa. The mood is the state of mind, in that you express your happy or sad emotions. The mood is a powerful and uncontrolled factor that has the ability to respond to situations.
Remember negative or pressure mood will ruin your entire day. Always welcome your day with positivity. Remember, if you start your morning with a bad mood, you will end the day cranky as well. It is said that, if you start your day with happy, positive and calm mood than you are happier and healthier person .
You might be thinking, what affects productivity in the morning? Here, are the reasons that affect your morning productivity.
- Work out on an empty stomach: Working out without eating a light meal or a glass of water or green tea will make you foggy all day. Getting up early for some workout session is a great idea but working out empty stomach ruins it. Always start your exercise with a glass of water or with a fruit. This will give you more energy and will boost your metabolism .
- Unhealthy breakfast: skipping or eating unhealthy breakfast will make your body tired very soon. It is said that always eat a breakfast like a king size because breakfast is the only essential meal that fuels your body. So, always eat a healthy breakfast and stay healthy all time.
- Not taking enough sleep: It is good to get up early in the morning but by not going late to bed. Sleep is the foremost part of your body. Your entire mood depends on the sleep. If you sleep peacefully, you will automatically be happy at the time you wake up. A human body should sleep for 7-8 hours for a happy mood.
- Stressed: Stress is the dangerous factor. It is said that a stressed body is full of unhealthy because the mind gets stuck at that point of time. Stress will not allow you to be happy. So, always kick all your stress at the time you sleep and think about all positivity around you.
Keep all these points and tips in mind and start your day with a happy mood.